14k Ammonite Necklace
This ammonite fossil is held in a reversible 14k yellow gold setting, allowing the wearer to show the pyritized caverns and opal-like play of color on either side. The first image shows 7 champagne diamonds set into the bubbly prong tips. These fossils are over 65 million years old from the Mesozoic era where they thrived in tropical seas, and can now be worn as fiery protection amulets on a 26" long oxidized sterling silver chain.
One of a kind & ready to ship. 100% hand made.
- Ammonite measures approx 1 3/4"
- 14k yellow gold setting
- 7x 1.3mm champage diamonds
- 26" oxidized sterling silver chain
- Sterling silver lobster clasp
- All jump rings securely soldered